Skip to content
- Pray for all priests.
- Find out the anniversaries of ordination of any priests you know and send them an anniversary card every year.
- If an older priests assists in your parish, introduce yourself and thank him for his vocation and ministry.
- If you are interested in helping to start a community in your area, please contact us.
- Visit your relatives and friends in nursing homes and hospitals, and consider volunteering in pastoral care in your parish.
- If you are interested in visiting priests in nursing homes, ask your pastor (or a retired priest) if he knows of any priests who would welcome a visit. We can send you guidelines for visiting priests.
- If you are a senior priest anywhere in the United States and are interested in the work of the Community, please contact us. We would welcome your suggestions.